- Meet 150+ exhibitors.
- Discover the valuable assets of Zanzibar which posseses cultural heritage, monuments and antiquities.
- Network with hundreds of industry professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends at the free seminars and tourism talks.
- Develop your business into 2018 and beyond.
The show will be inaugurated by His Excellency, The President of Zanzibar,
Dr. Ali Mohamed Shein, who will be the guest of honour to officiate the opening ceremony.
Top Reasons To Visit Zanzibar Tourism Show 2018
- Experience the Zanzibar islands in just 3 days and see the sights and sounds with 150+ quality hotels, tour operators, destinations and attractions from across Zanzibar, Tanzania and East Africa.
- Network with tourism professionals. The Zanzibar Tourism Show will attract international buyers and global tour operators from Africa and around the globe.
- Explore the latest trends for the ever-changing African travel industry.
- Meet new buyers and suppliers in the tourism industry.
- Gain insight on what’s new and happening in the market.
- Meet East African travel & tourism professionals.